PRECAUTIONS BEFORE STARTING TO USE vrAse
· vrAse should only be used with the smartphone inserted inside the vrAse at all times.
· Make sure that you have correctly and securely inserted the smartphone into vrAse.
· To avoid danger of flames, damage to the eyes and/or screen of your Smartphone caused by magnifying lenses, never use or place vrAse in direct sunlight.
· Do not look directly into bright light while you are using vrAse without the mobile phone inserted. Doing so can seriously and permanently damage your eyesight.
· Use vrAse only for its intended purpose. Using vrAse for other purposes may cause serious injury.
· vrAse must be configured for each individual user before starting a virtual reality experience. Failure to follow these instructions may increase the risk of discomfort.
· Always keep vrAse in good condition and dry before use.
· Use vrAse without the front cover only in dimly lit places.
· Do not use vrAse while driving or performing physical activities, you may be at risk of hitting and injuring yourself.
· Only use vrAse in a secure environment.
· Make sure you are not close to other people or objects that could hurt you or harm you during use.
· Children under 14 years of age should not use vrAse.
· Adult supervision is highly recommended for children between the ages of 14 and 18.
· It is not recommended to use vrAse with glasses. Doing so may cause facial injury and/or scratch the vrAse lenses. If you require corrective lenses, it is recommended that you wear contact lenses when using vrAse.
· Stop using vrAse and consult a doctor, if anyone using it experiences any of the following symptoms: seizures, loss of consciousness, eye/s, ocular or nervous muscle tension, perceptual changes, numbness, any type of movement involuntary, various disturbances, blurred and/or double vision or other visual abnormality, dizziness, disorientation, balance disturbance, loss of hand-eye coordination, excessive sweating, increased salivation, nausea, dizziness, malaise or pain in the head or eyes, drowsiness, fatigue, or symptoms similar to motion sickness. Symptoms from virtual reality exposure can persist for hours after use. These post-use symptoms may include the symptoms described above, as well as excessive sleepiness and decreased ability to multitask. These symptoms can put you at a greater risk of injury when participating in normal activities in the real world.
· The probability of adverse symptoms that may occur varies depending on the application, the content and the smartphone used. Be careful about the type of content you use prior to the onset of any symptoms, as you may be more prone to symptoms depending on the content being used.
· Anyone who has any special medical conditions, for example, those with seizures, loss of consciousness, or any symptoms, linked to an epileptic condition, the elderly, pregnant women, squints, migraines, neck problems, or dizziness, should not use see.
· If you use head straps, make sure they are secure before using vrAse and avoid sudden and extreme head movements.
· Do not use vrAse if it is cracked or broken, as vrAse can cause injury to hands and face.
· Stop using vrAse if the Smartphone seems to be warmer than normal. Prolonged contact with an overheated device can cause burns to you and/or vrAse.
Do not drive, operate machinery, or engage in other visually or physically demanding activities that have potentially serious consequences (i.e., activities where experiencing any adverse symptoms could result in death, personal injury, or property damage), or other activities that require perfect balance and hand-eye coordination (such as playing sports or riding a bicycle, etc.) until they have fully recovered from any possible symptoms.
· Follow all safety instructions for your smartphone, such as environmental conditions for temperature, humidity, electromagnetic compliance, cleaning, and charging the device.
· Make sure the vrAse is level and comfortably secured to your head, and that a single clear image is visible.
· A comfortable virtual reality experience requires a good sense of movement and balance. Do not use vrAse when you are tired, need to sleep, are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, have a hangover, have digestive problems, have emotional stress or anxiety, or are suffering from a cold, flu, headaches, migraines, or pain. by ear, as this may increase your susceptibility to adverse symptoms. After one hour of active use, a break of approximately 15 minutes is recommended.
· Do not insert the device or supplied accessories into your eyes, ears or mouth. Doing so may cause suffocation and/or serious injury.
· Do not bite, suck, crush, drop, impact or puncture vrAse. Also do not use it if it is damaged. Continued use of a damaged device may cause personal injury or inconvenience.
· If you are allergic to any component of vrAse, you may experience itching, eczema, or swelling of the skin. If this occurs, stop using the device and consult your doctor.
· EYEDAK cannot be responsible for the safety of the user, when using accessories or supplies that are not approved by EYEDAK.
· Prolonged use of vrAse and input devices may cause damage to your muscles, joints, and/or skin. If any part of your body becomes tired or sore during play, or if you experience symptoms such as tingling, numbness, burning, or stiffness, stop and rest for several hours before continuing to use vrAse. If you continue to have any of these symptoms or other discomfort during or after playing, stop using vrAse and consult your doctor. Do not use vrAse in a moving vehicle, such as a car or bus, as this may increase your susceptibility to adverse symptoms.
· Your smartphone may be equipped with an augmented reality feature that allows you to view your surroundings for real world interaction. The use of vrAse should always be avoided in any situation that requires attention or coordination.
Some people (about 1 in 4,000) may have severe dizziness, seizures, seizures, or blackouts caused by flashes or patterns of light, and this may occur while watching TV, playing video games, or experiencing virtual reality and/or 3D content, even if they have never had these types of seizures before or have no history of seizures or epilepsy. These seizures are most common in children and youth under the age of 20. Anyone who has had seizures, loss of consciousness, or other symptoms related to epilepsy should consult a doctor before using vrAse.
· Interpupillary distance, to be able to see the screen well.
· Straps, to be able to use vrAse without hands.
· Belt inclination, to find a better position for them.
· Smartphone width, for the centering of the two images.
· Smartphone thickness, to be able to use it with the case.
CARE, CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
· vrAse can be cleaned with a clean, soft microfiber cloth or cotton sponge.
· Handle, store and dispose of vrAse at the end of its useful life with care and in accordance with applicable regulations.
· To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate vrAse from other types of waste and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
· The lenses installed in vrAse count are of high precision, do not scratch or damage the surface. A scratch and damage free surface is essential to ensure a good viewing experience.
· vrAse can be safely stored between -5ºC and + 40ºC.
· Do not use or store vrAse in locations with high concentrations of dust or airborne materials. Dust or foreign material may cause the device to malfunction.
· Keep the contact part with the face clean.
· Do not allow parts of the device to come into contact with acidic liquids, dust, metal filings, and pencil leads.
· Avoid all kinds of solvents or alcohol to clean vrAse.
· Do not use dirty or abrasive cloths that may alter the characteristics of vrAse. Use only original accessories and spare parts.
· Do not expose the device to dense smoke or gases. Doing so may damage the exterior of the device or cause it to malfunction.
· Do not store the device in very hot places, such as inside a car in the summer. Doing so may cause damage or a malfunction of vrAse.
· Use recommended accessories for vrAse.
· Do not use chemicals or detergents to clean vrAse. Doing so may discolor or corrode the exterior of the device.
· Never place phrase on or on heating devices, such as microwave ovens, stoves or radiators.
· Keep vrAse away from fire, high temperatures, heat sources and high energy light sources as lenses are combustible at high temperatures and may emit smoke and/or ignite.
· Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and high energy light, as it may cause the lenses to discolor.
· Do not use or expose vrAse to high temperatures as the lenses may distort, discolor, warp or melt.
· Do not remove the lenses or touch them with your bare hands, as they may crack.
· Do not expose vrAse to solvents, greases and aggressive liquids, as they can damage vrAse.